The state arms procurement agency has revealed in a statement on Friday that Lockheed Martin has completed the delivery of the first set of two C-130J military transport aircraft under a deal that Seoul signed with the American aerospace company in 2010 for four C-130Js.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Military Transport Aircraft
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Townships Association
- Microsoft Technology Associate (certification)
- Microwave Transition Analyzer
- Mid-Term Adjustment (insurance policy change)
- Mid-Term Appraisal
- Midwest Telecommunications Association
- Militärisch-Technisches Abkommen (German: Treaty on Military Technologies)
- Military Testing Association
- Military Training Agreement (US DoD)
- Military Training Area
- Military Transportation Authorization
- Million Metric Tons Annually
- Mine Threat Area
- Mineral Trioxide Aggregate
- Minimum Transfer Amount (collateral)
- Minnesota Taxpayers Association
- Minnesota Telecommunications Association
- Minnesota Telephone Association
- Minnesota Transit Authority
- Minnesota Trappers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
military transport aircraft experienced trouble with its tires shortly after arriving at Miyako airport on Miyakojima, Okinawa Prefecture, on Monday morning, the airport office said.
Two of the 20 C-27A medium-sized military transport aircraft pledged by the US were handed over to the Afghan Air Forces on Sunday, an official said.
Military transport aircraft that could be used for airdrops are also in Entebbe, about an hour's flying time from eastern Zaire.
The engines are installed in C-130J military transport aircraft intended for the Royal Norwegian Air Force (RNoAF).
The official, speaking on condition that he not be identified, said the inspection would almost certainly have resulted in an order banning military transport aircraft from landing at Dubrovnik except in clear weather and in daylight, an order that already applies to Air Force jets based in the United States.
This advanced armor is exceedingly lightweight and allows the vehicle to be able to "roll-on/roll-off" C-130 military transport aircraft.
The C-295 has become the military transport aircraft of choice for an increasing number of armed forces around the world, and the C-295 will significantly increase Brazil's medium transport capability," said Ralph D.