[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] President Ahmadi-nejad made yet another whirlwind tour of Latin America last week, signing a military training agreement with Bolivia along the way.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Military Training Agreement (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Transit Authority (Boston, now MBTA)
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority (New York, NY, USA)
- Michigan Townships Association
- Microsoft Technology Associate (certification)
- Microwave Transition Analyzer
- Mid-Term Adjustment (insurance policy change)
- Mid-Term Appraisal
- Midwest Telecommunications Association
- Militärisch-Technisches Abkommen (German: Treaty on Military Technologies)
- Military Testing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singapore has signed similar military training agreements with other countries like US, France, Australia, Thailand and Taiwan as well since it does not have either land or air space required for such large scale exercises.
On December 10, 1992, DND renewed its commitment to GATES by signing a formal Military Training Agreement with the German Government.