Yet the composite would allow enough water vapor to move through to meet military standards for comfort, the team reports in the Dec.
What does MLSTD stand for?
MLSTD stands for Military Standard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Maximum Length Sequence Spectral Analysis
- Maximum-Length Sequence System Analyzer (loudspeaker measurement system)
- Maximal Lactate Steady-State Velocity
- Main Line Steam Trust (railway preservation; UK)
- Master of Liberal Studies (various universities)
- Medical Logistics Support Team
- Medico-Legal Services Toronto (Canada)
- Mini Losi Super Truck (1/18th scale radio control vehicle)
- Multi Locus Sequence Typing
- Multi-Link System Test/Training Tool
- Movimento de Libertação de São Tomé e Principe (Movement for the Liberation of Sao Tome and Principe)
- Mohan Lal Sukhadia University (Rajasthan, India)
- Museums and Libraries Sponsorship Unit (UK)
- Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare
- Mortgage Loan Servicing Website (US HUD)
- Magyar Labdarugó Szövetség (Hungarian Football Federation)
- Machine Language Translation
- Magnetic Local Time
- Malta (ISO Country code)
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow
Samples in periodicals archive:
JG-PP, JCAA, and NASA recently completed Institute for Printed Circuits IPC, Association Connecting Electronics Industries, Class 3 testing, using Military Standard MIL-STD-810 requirements on three leading lead-free solders being substituted in worldwide electronic systems to aid in determining potential impacts to DoD systems.
DoD or Federal specifications/standards * Military specifications (MIL-PRF-xxx and MIL-DTL-xxx) * Military standards * Military handbooks * Commercial item descriptions (CDs) * Data item descriptions (DIDs) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] From the DSP home page, click ONLINE SPECS in the banner on the left-hand side of the screen.
The A+860 is independently tested (select MIL-STD-810F) and designed to military standards (MIL-STD-901D, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-1474) further validating the reliable performance of Augmentix A+860 in mission-critical applications under demanding conditions.
The principles in that baseline military standard (and later revisions) are still valid.
A wide array of military standard tents, I including parts breakdowns with NSNs, price links, photos and drawings, and points of contact for more information.
We strongly encourage the guidance of a Transportation Engineering Agency engineer to support any transportability test scenario from Military Standard 810, Military Standard 209, and MTMC Transportation Engineering Agency's modal pamphlet series 55-19 through 55-24.
This modified five-day course emphasizes more the FMS process, the fundamental Department of Defense logistics structure, the Department of Defense provisioning process, interpreting the logistics reports and status documents sent to the customer, acquiring and interpreting catalog data, publications support, maintenance support, acquiring non-standard items and basic military standard requisitioning and issue procedures.