Yet the composite would allow enough water vapor to move through to meet military standards for comfort, the team reports in the Dec.
What does MILSTD stand for?
MILSTD stands for Military Standard
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MILSTD
- Ministry of Defence (MOD) Integrated Logistic Support Manager (UK)
- Military Logistics Systems Office
- Military Significant Other
- Military Specification
- Military Standard Petroleum System
- Military Standard Activity Address Directory
- Military Standard Transportation & Movement Procedure(s)
- Military Strategic Tactical Relay
- Military Strategic, Tactical & Relay (SATCOM)
- Make It Like it Says in The Drawing :-)
- Military Supply & Transportation Evaluation Procedures
- Military Standard Item Characteristics Coding
- Military Standard Item Characteristics Coding Structure
- Military Standard Transaction Reporting & Accounting Procedure(s)
- Military Standard Requisitioning & Issue Procedures
- Military Service
- Military Survey (UK)
- Medi-Dose Information Labeling Technology (pharmaceutical labeling software)
- Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Military Language Tutor
Samples in periodicals archive:
JG-PP, JCAA, and NASA recently completed Institute for Printed Circuits IPC, Association Connecting Electronics Industries, Class 3 testing, using Military Standard MIL-STD-810 requirements on three leading lead-free solders being substituted in worldwide electronic systems to aid in determining potential impacts to DoD systems.
DoD or Federal specifications/standards * Military specifications (MIL-PRF-xxx and MIL-DTL-xxx) * Military standards * Military handbooks * Commercial item descriptions (CDs) * Data item descriptions (DIDs) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] From the DSP home page, click ONLINE SPECS in the banner on the left-hand side of the screen.
The A+860 is independently tested (select MIL-STD-810F) and designed to military standards (MIL-STD-901D, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-1474) further validating the reliable performance of Augmentix A+860 in mission-critical applications under demanding conditions.
The principles in that baseline military standard (and later revisions) are still valid.
A wide array of military standard tents, I including parts breakdowns with NSNs, price links, photos and drawings, and points of contact for more information.
We strongly encourage the guidance of a Transportation Engineering Agency engineer to support any transportability test scenario from Military Standard 810, Military Standard 209, and MTMC Transportation Engineering Agency's modal pamphlet series 55-19 through 55-24.
This modified five-day course emphasizes more the FMS process, the fundamental Department of Defense logistics structure, the Department of Defense provisioning process, interpreting the logistics reports and status documents sent to the customer, acquiring and interpreting catalog data, publications support, maintenance support, acquiring non-standard items and basic military standard requisitioning and issue procedures.