The award, presented recently at the 2011 Military Sensing Symposia held in Orlando, Fla.
What does MSS stand for?
MSS stands for Military Sensing Symposia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MSS
We have 545 other meanings of MSS in our Acronym Attic
- Microprocessor System Status
- Microsoft Sales Specialist
- Microsoft Search Server (software)
- Microsoft Support Services
- Middle School South (various locations)
- Middle Stage Switch
- Midland Secondary School (Canada)
- Midlands Security Systems (UK)
- Midwest Sociological Society
- Midwest Sprintcar Series
- Military Supply Standard
- Military Supply Standards
- Millimeter Simulation System
- Mine Search System
- Minesweeper, Special (Device)
- Minimum Service Standards
- Ministry of Social Services (replaced by Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, Canada)
- Ministry of Social Solidarity (various locations)
- Ministry of State Security (Chinese counterintelligence organization)
- Miracle Software Systems (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schaum has represented NRL in many government working groups, such as the Nonproliferation and Arms Control Working Group, was a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's (NATO's) Research and Technology Agency and a subject area expert for the Military Sensing Symposia.
Riley accepted the Levinstein award at the Military Sensing Symposia (MSS) held in Orlando, Fla.
Robinson at the annual meeting of the Military Sensing Symposia (MSS) Specialty Group for Detectors, held on February 14 through 17 in Charleston, South Carolina.
It was presented to DRS at the annual meeting of the Detector Specialty Group of the Military Sensing Symposia (MSS), held on March 24 in Tucson, Arizona.
DRS received The Herschel Award for its HDVIP(R) technology last year, one of the most prestigious awards offered by the Military Sensing Symposia, representing an outstanding endorsement of DRS's achievements in the development and implementation of IR technology over the past several years.
The Herschel Award is one of the most prestigious awards offered by the Military Sensing Symposia, and it represents an outstanding endorsement of DRS's achievements in the development and implementation of its technology over the past several years.
It was presented on April 24 at the annual meeting of the Detector Specialty Group of the Military Sensing Symposia (MSS), held at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) in Charleston, South Carolina.