There are currently 16 Military Sealift Command prepositioning ships that have been especially configured to transport supplies for the U.
What does T-AGOS stand for?
T-AGOS stands for Military Sealift Command (MSC) Oceanographic Research Ship
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of T-AGOS
- Time Zero
- First-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Second-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Trichothecene (Mycotoxin)
- Third-Year Tulane Medical Student
- Fourth-Year Tulane Medical Student
- thymosin fraction 5
- The Application Connection
- Tactical Auxiliary Crane Ship (US DoD)
- Auxiliary Dry Cargo Carrier, MSC Manned (ship type)
- Tactical Auxiliary General Ocean Surveillance (US DoD)
- Hospital Ship
- Auxiliary Cargo (K) and Ammunition (E) Ship, MSC Manned (naval ship type)
- Fast Logistics Ship (US DoD)
- T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (cancer)
- Trans-4-Aminomethyl-Cyclohexane Carboxylic Acid (anti-fibrinolytic agent)
- Military Sealift Replenishment Oiler
- Gasoline Tanker - Military Sealift Command Manned (also abbreviated TAOG)
- Transactions on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE AP-S)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The senior leaders of US-TRANSCOM, SDDC, Air Mobility Command and Military Sealift Command took part in the conference, which included firefighter training and a tour of the MOTSU rail and terminal facilities.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Navy has announced the naming of a new commercial ship chartered by Military Sealift Command the "MV Vice Adm.
We work with Military Sealift Command to determine whether our existing ocean liner contracts meet the requirement or whether Military Sealift Command needs to charter or activate a vessel," observed Dunwoody.
The Command currently requires each ship captain, or in some cases Military Sealift Command officials, to prepare and submit a ship force protection plan to Southern Command officials for approval before the ship is allowed to enter port.
is receiving a $5,058,324 modification to a previously awarded cost-plus-fixed-fee, indefinite-delivery and indefinite-quantity contract (N00104-02-D-Q008) for management, technical, and professional services, studies, and implementation of specific initiatives for Secretary of the Navy, Naval Sea Systems Command, naval shipyards, Supervisor of Shipbuilding, and Military Sealift Command.
After six years of service with the 4th Transportation Brigade in Oberursel, Germany, he left the Army and joined the civil service where he served in various transportation billets in the Military Sealift Command, the Military Traffic Management Command, and the Army Materiel Command.
The scope of work on the 950-foot Brittin, which General Dynamics operates for Military Sealift Command, includes 35 days in drydock and 15 pierside.