The Defence Acquisition Council, which clears high-value military procurements, issued the tender after holding its first meeting under new Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar.
What does MIP/A/N/AF stand for?
MIP/A/N/AF stands for Military Procurement (Appropriation), Army/Navy/Air Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Multi-Annual Indicative Programme
- Multichannel Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Multilateral Interoperability Program
- Multim In Parvum
- Multimedia Information Processing (course; various locations)
- Multimission Interactive Picture
- Multipath Intensity Profile
- Multum in Parvum (Latin: many in one)
- Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-2
- Mobile Internet Protocol Regional Registration
- Message Input/Message Output
- Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1
- Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 2
- Mobility for IPv4 Working Group (IETF)
- Mobility for IPv6 Working Group (IETF)
- Mackinac Island Preservation Association
- Maize Industry Procurement Association (Taiwan)
- Malawi Investment Promotion Agency
- Management of Intellectual Property Assets (American Intellectual Property Law Association)
- Manifattura Italiana Pavimenti Artistici (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shalamanov said the most essential military procurements for the forthcoming years will involve purchase of new multipurpose fighter jets by the Bulgarian Air Force.
Major failings in the acquisition of military equipment are now well documented, exposing an untenable military procurement system.
In MacKay's humble opinion, the Cyclone debacle is the biggest blight in the history of Canadian military procurement and originated with the Chretien Liberals' decision to cancel the original Sea King helicopter replacement project back in 1993.
Sadly this is nowhere near the largest amount of money wasted on a military procurement project and the blame lies equally between Labour, the Tories, the MoD bureaucrats and the military.
Attorney General's Office for their contributions to investigations into the abuse of federal grant money and military procurement and grant fraud.
Categories: July 2, 2010, Cost analysis, Developmental testing, Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV), Military land vehicles, Military materiel, Military procurement, Military technology, Operational testing, Performance measures, Procurement planning, Program evaluation, Risk factors, Schedule slippages
But as a NATO member state, Latvia cannot afford goofiness in military procurement even if goofiness has been the hallmark in military procurement in so many countries of the world (Americans will remember the Reagan-era discussion about $6,000 toilet seats and the like).