In the late 1940s, the Army and the Air Force adopted a modified form of the Navy's pay system that became known as the Military Pay Records System.
What does MPR stand for?
MPR stands for Military Pay Record
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPR
We have 248 other meanings of MPR in our Acronym Attic
- Medicaid Program Representative (North Carolina)
- Medical Possession Ratio (patient drug adherence)
- Medical Products Resource (Burnsville, MN)
- Medication Possession Rate
- Melting Pot Records (Spain)
- Mesh Path Restoration (IEEE)
- Message Processing Router
- Meter Point Reference (gas metering)
- Michigan Privatization Report (Mackinac Center for Public Policy)
- Microwave Packet Radio (wireless transmission)
- Military Personnel Record(s)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources (various locations)
- Minimum Power Routing
- Minimum Premium Rate
- Minimum Property Requirement (US HUD)
- Ministarstvo Pravde (Ministry of Justice, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Minnesota Public Radio
- Minor Planet Research, Inc.
- Miscellaneous Property Report (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Misdialed Trunk Prefix (ITU-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the new Army and Air Force centers were established, some personnel being reassigned to the sites filled their cars with military pay records in order to be able to hit the ground running at their new assignments.