Army to provide scientific and technical support services for the Military Operational Medicine Research Program.
What does MOMRP stand for?
MOMRP stands for Military Operational Medicine Research Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Middle Oregon Metal Punk
- Minister of Multihull Propaganda
- Mitochondrial Outer Membrane Permeabilization
- Model-based Methodologies for Pervasive and Embedded Software (International Workshop)
- (One) Moment Please
- Ministry of Oil and Mineral Resources (Yemen)
- Monthly Oil Market Report
- Multiple Operator Multiple Robot (robotics)
- Museum of Modern Rubber (stamp line)
- Ministry of Municipalities and Rural Affairs (Saudia Arabia)
- Massive Online Multiplayer Role-Playing Game
- Map, Operator, & Maintenance System
- Maximum Order, Minimum Support (interpolation theory)
- Medicaid Obstetrical and Maternal Services (formerly called Prenatal Care Assistance Program)
- Meteorological Optical Measuring System
- Mission Operations and Mission Services (NASA)
- Missouri Mycological Society (Missouri)
- Mobile Operational Measurement System (US DoD)
- Modular Optoelectronic Multispectral Scanner
- Modular Order Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army to provide scientific and technical support services for the Military Operational Medicine Research Program (MOMRP).