LONDON -- While recording his statement to the Lal Masjid Commission at Pakistani embassy in London, ex Prime Minister Showkat Aziz said that there was no option sole military operation as all the other options had proved fruitless in this regard.
What does MILOP stand for?
MILOP stands for Military Operation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Magnetically Insulated Line Oscillator
- Maryland Interlibrary Loan Organization (Baltimore, MD)
- McMaster Industry Liaison Office (McMaster University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Military Intelligence Liaison Officer
- Mine Locomotive (electric underground mine)
- Mini Loader
- Military Observer
- Military Oceanography
- Mineral Information Layer for Oregon by County (database)
- Marine Integrated Logistics System
- Mid-Latitude Ecosystems as Sources and Sinks for Atmospheric Oxidants
- Minor Leage Paintball (league)
- Mitogen-Induced Lymphocyte Proliferation
- Mixed Integer Linear Problem (mathematics)
- Mixed-Integer Linear Programming
- Monash Interview for Liaison Psychiatry (psychosomatic medicine)
- Military Personnel Accounting Activity
- Military Personnel Accounting Center
- Military Personnel Data System
- Military Personnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South Korean News Agency (YONHAP) quoted a high level South Korean official who declined to reveal his name today (Sunday) that the Joint Military Command -- established since the Korean War - will be dissolved shortly after handing over to South Korea the right to have control over military operation.
General Kayani had promised before the start of military operation in Swat that militancy from across the country would be completely eliminated and that it wouldn't be allowed to resurface.
He said halting military activities where militants were holding talks, reducing civilian casualties in military operations and convincing Afghans that "NATO is not here to occupy" Afghanistan were all vital to the process.
District police chief Khan blamed the bomb on Islamist extremists who were the target of a military operation in Bannu district last year.
A top Taliban commander who was injured in a military operation in which he was arrested last week, died from his injuries on Sunday, the Pakistani military said.
Summary: the Shiite rebels have violated a decision by the Yemeni government to suspend military operations in Saada province and some parts of Amran province, north of Yemen, an official source in the Supreme Security Committee said on Saturday.
Islamabad: A representative gathering of Pakistani political partiesAaon MondayAacalled for a durable settlement of the Swat conflict, a quick end to the ongoing military operation and the restoration of peace to the restive valley.