Also undergoing review is the military occupational specialty 92Y (unit supply specialist) force design, which is expected to improve property accountability as units return to the unit maintained equipment program.
What does MOS stand for?
MOS stands for Military Occupational Specialty (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOS
We have 281 other meanings of MOS in our Acronym Attic
- Method Of Supply
- Mic-O-Say (Honor Camping Society of the Heart of America Council, Boy Scouts of America)
- Mic-O-Say (Tribe)
- Michael O'Neal Singers (Roswell, GA)
- Michigan Office Solutions (est. 1957)
- Michigan Orchid Society (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- MIDS on Ship (Multifunctional Information Distribution System)
- Military Obligated Service
- Military Occupation Skill
- Military Oceanography Subcommittee
- Military One Source (US DoD)
- Military Operations Specialist (FAA)
- Mini Operating System
- Minimum Operable Segment (rail transit construction planning; various locations)
- Minimum Operating Standard
- Minimum Operating Strip
- Minimum Operational Sensitivity
- Ministry of Sound (London Night Club)
- Minus Optical Strip (acting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
31B Military Police Warriors In keeping with this year's Military Police Corps Regimental anniversary theme, "The Army's Triple Strand of Strength," I would like to take this opportunity to begin a three-part series honoring each military occupational specialty within our great Regiment.
But you left out that once the claim reaches the Department of Veterans Affairs regional office, it is then checked against the veteran's Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) at the time and place they were stationed.
Until recently, officers seeking to advance in the acquisition career field had to train for their primary military occupational specialty (MOS) while at the same time working towards acquisition requirements.
The students are military occupational specialty 63B10 (Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic)-level advanced individual training graduates en route to an SBCT.
A military volunteer can, and should be able to, claim conscientious objector status, provided he does so when first enlisting, requesting a military occupational specialty, which is a non-combat-related field.
Through this engagement, we will help the Army fulfill its vision of transforming military occupational specialty training and education.
The company developed a set of advanced simulations and supporting software for desktop computers that formed the basis of 110 hours of hands-on instruction required for the Signal Center's entry-level Information Systems Operator-Analyst course, Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 25B10.