We currently have two Military Occupational Classification and Structure actions submitted for TRADOC and DA staffing.
What does MOCS stand for?
MOCS stands for Military Occupational Classification and Structure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOCS
We have 16 other meanings of MOCS in our Acronym Attic
- Museum of Contemporary Religious Art (Saint Louis University; St. Louis, MO)
- Ministry of Construction and Regional Development of the Slovak Republic
- Missouri Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program
- MacPhail Operant Chambers
- Magic Online Championship Series (gaming)
- Managed Object Conformance Statements (ITU-T M 3000)
- Mayor's Office of Contract Services (New York, NY)
- Measure of Current Status (patient psychology scale)
- Michael O'Neal Chamber Singers (Roswell, Georgia)
- Microsoft Official Curriculum Seminar
- Ministry of Civil Service (various locations)
- Ministry of Cynical Supposition (satirical blog; Australia)
- Missile Operational Communications Systems
- Multichannel Ocean Color Sensor
- Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault (Kansas City, MO)
- Morriston Orpheus Choir Supporters' Association (est. 1974; UK)
- Ministry of Civil Service and Insurance (Yemen)
- Molecular and Cellular Surface Imaging (Cornell Center for Materials Research; Cornell University; Ithaca, New York)
- Meander Open Complementary Split-Ring Resonator (computer engineering)
- Mean Overhaul Cycle Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
On 14 September 2010, the Army G-l published Notification of Future Change O-1010-02, "Deletion of Functional Area (FA) 90 (Logistics); Establishment of Branch (BR) 90 (Logistics) and Revision of Branch 88 (Transportation Corps), Branch 91 (Ordnance), and Branch 92 (Quartermaster)" to Department of the Army Pamphlet 611-21, Military Occupational Classification and Structure.
A critical recurring project for OCMI is the submittal of the Military Occupational Classification and Structure (MOCS) packets.