McGuire brings EA a high level of technical expertise and proven leadership in performing geophysical services, most notably in support of the Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP) for Department of Defense clients.
What does MMRP stand for?
MMRP stands for Military Munitions Response Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MMRP
We have 11 other meanings of MMRP in our Acronym Attic
- Monks Media Radio Network (Noblesville/Indianapolis, Indiana internet broadcaster)
- Mt. Malindang Range Natural Park (Philippines)
- Marine Midrange Objective
- Merchant Marine Reserve Operational Command Headquarters
- Marine Corps Mid-Range Objectives Plan
- Markov Modulated Rate Process
- Mbeya Medical Research Programme (Tanzania)
- Medical Marijuana Research Plan (Health Canada)
- Midmarket Relationship Program (Microsoft)
- Mismatch Repair Protein (biology)
- Mitigation, Monitoring, and Reporting Program (environmental planning)
- Multi Master Ring Protocol (Hitachi)
- Multiple Multicast Registration Protocol
- Multiple Multicast Registration Protocol (Cisco)
- Mid-Missouri Regional Planning Commission
- Massively Multiplayer Role Playing Game
- Multi Mission Remotely Piloted Vehicle
- Major Market Retail Report (Kubas Consultants; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Mid Missouri Road Runners (running club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO-10-384 April 9, 2010 The Department of Defense (DOD) established the military munitions response program (MMRP) in 2001 to clean up sites known to be or suspected of being contaminated with military munitions and related hazardous substances.
The Fort Hunter Liggett and Parks Reserve Forces Training Area award is a four-year task order that includes achieving a Remedial Investigation (RI) at one Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP) site, a Site Inspection at one MMRP site, an RI and Decision Document for one MMRP site, and Response Complete at one Installation Restoration Program site.
Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District for Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP) Services at projects located throughout the United States and its territories.
The Fort Eustis award is a five-year task order that includes achieving an approved Remedial Investigation at four Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP) sites, an approved Record of Decision (ROD) at one MMRP site, an approved ROD at one Installation Restoration Program (IRP) site, Response Complete at four IRP sites and one MMRP site, and Long-Term Management at two IRP sites.
Irwin adds to the strong military munitions response programs and range cleanup services Versar is already providing to the U.
The Blue Grass Army Depot and Fort Campbell award is a five-year task order that includes achieving an approved Remedial Investigation at two Fort Campbell Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP) sites, an approved Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Facility Investigation at two Blue Grass Army Depot MMRP sites, and performing Long-Term Management at six Blue Grass Army Depot Installation Restoration Program sites.
5 million under the Air Force Military Munitions Response Program (MMRP) for the U.