A UAE military modernization project was also included in Knowledge and $15 billion in missile defense systems as well as aircraft from Washington was asked by Abu Dhabi.
What does MILMOD stand for?
MILMOD stands for Military Modernization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Multimedia Interactive Learning Laboratory (US and Australia)
- Mobile and Immersive Learning for Literacy in Emerging Economies
- 10 to -3
- Maximum Interchange of the Latest Logistic Information is Essential
- Maybe It Looks Like I Give A Flip But I Don't
- Multimedia Interactive Leading Life-giving Initiative On Net (Netherlands)
- Manchester Incorporated Law Library Society (Manchester, England, UK)
- MacMunnis, Inc. Lease Manager (lease adminsitration software)
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Military Motorcycle
- Medial Iliac Lymph Node
- Medway Index of Local Newspapers
- Military Network
- Manual In-Line Neck Stabilization
- Militärischen Nachrichtenwesen
- Magnetically Insulated Line Oscillator
- Maryland Interlibrary Loan Organization (Baltimore, MD)
- McMaster Industry Liaison Office (McMaster University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Military Intelligence Liaison Officer
- Mine Locomotive (electric underground mine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helvey also stressed out that the overall goal of China's military modernization is to be able to fight and win short-duration, high intensity wars and a preparation for a potential war over Taiwan remains as the top priority of the Chinese military.
Defence cooperation, military modernization region," Angelov said.
The meeting came a day after Xu sought to reassure US concerns over its hi-tech weaponry, insisting that Beijing's military modernization was designed only to meet minimum defense requirements.
foreign and security policy in East Asia, it is striking that relatively little has been written on Taiwan's defense reform and modernization programs, especially in contrast to the substantial amount of work scholars and policy analysts have produced in recent years on Chinese military modernization and its implications for regional security.
The report found, "China is in the midst of an extensive military modernization program aimed at building its force projection capabilities to confront U.
China's Military Modernization We are currently witnessing a sustained process of Chinese military modernization, procurement of new weapons, evolution of operational doctrine and introduction of new capabilities.
While the ''principle focus'' of China's military modernization ''appears to be preparing for potential conflict in the Taiwan Strait'' in the near term, the Pentagon said, ''some of China's military planners are surveying the strategic landscape beyond Taiwan.