It's not how we're used to thinking about government employees, but there it is," says Kathleen Gilberd, co-chair of the Military Law Task Force of the National Lawyers Guild.
What does MLTF stand for?
MLTF stands for Military Law Task Force (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MLTF
We have 2 other meanings of MLTF in our Acronym Attic
- Modern Languages Teaching Centre (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Murine Leydig Tumor Cell Line 1
- Mouvement pour la Libération Totale de la Côte d'Ivoire (Movement for the Total Liberation of Côte d'Ivoire)
- Mesosphere-Lower Thermosphere Coupling Study
- Mean Local Time of Descending Node (astrodynamics)
- Maine Learning Technology Endowment
- Mountain Leader Training England
- Multi-Layer Traffic Engineering
- Multi-Lingual Text Editor (Unicode editor; Apple Computer)
- Major Late Transcription Factor (gene therapy)
- Most Likely to Fail (band)
- Mount Lassen Trout Farms (Hemet, CA)
- Multi-Loading Test Facility
- Maritopian Life the Game
- Multilink Trunk Group (Cisco)
- Maine Learning Technology Initiative
- Medical Laser Technologies Inc. (Massachusetts)
- Mesosphere Lower Thermosphere Ionosphere
- Mixed Leukocyte Tumor Interaction (oncology)
- Mixed Lymphocyte-Tumor Cell Interaction (molecular biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As far as I know, the military has never made any acknowledgment of the [committee] report or made any attempt to address the issue," says Kathleen Gilberd, cochair of the Military Law Task Force, a San Diego--based commission that is part of the National Lawyers Guild.