This handbook covers the merger of enlisted imagery analysts and common ground station operators into one MOS and the introduction of integrated GEOINT cells at Military Intelligence brigades around the world as well as at the Army Space and Missile Defense Command and the Army Forces Strategic Command.
What does MIBDE stand for?
MIBDE stands for Military Intelligence Brigade
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Minimally Invasive Breast Biopsy
- Mass Intensity Basketball Club (Massachusetts)
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Member of the Institute of Business Consulting (UK)
- Methylisobutyl Carbinol
- Microstructure Image-Based Collaboratory
- Missed It, But Congratulations
- Mobility and Innovative Business Creations
- Moscow International Business Center
- Michigan Bird Conservation Initiative
- Master of International Business Economics (degree program)
- Measles Inclusion Body Encephalitis
- Medical Informatics and Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology (journal)
- Member of the Institution of British Engineers
- Mercado Iberico de Electricidad
- Multi-Ion-Beam Reactive Sputtering
- Mean Iliac Blood Flow
- Mildura International Balloon Fiesta, Inc. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The inductees represented the 102nd Signal Battalion, Wiesbaden Dental Clinic, Wiesbaden Health Clinic, 66th Military Intelligence Brigade, 212th Military Police Company and the 1st Armored Division Special Troops Battalion.
Tareq Salha, Arabic linguist, 111th Military Intelligence Brigade (attached to 3rd Battalion, 7th Field Artillery Regiment).
WHEN A HEAVY, unmarked box arrived at the mailroom of the 704th Military Intelligence Brigade at the Intelligence Security Command (INSCOM), wary postal personnel immediately scanned it with their high powered MailScope x-ray machine.
The 205th Military Intelligence Brigade at Abu Ghraib was also unprepared for a powerful insurgency and overcrowding in the prison, Kern said.
Sgt Provance is with the 302nd Military Intelligence Battalion, a unit of the 205th Military Intelligence Brigade, which has been implicated in the alleged abuse at Abu Ghraib.
The unique organization included Soldiers and civilians from the 52d Explosive Ordnance Detachment, 1-147 and 1-159 Aviation Battalions, 87th Chemical Battalion, 513th Military Intelligence Brigade, various Coalition partners and teams of experts from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)--in addition to the Soldiers of the 75th FA Brigade.
Two soldiers from the 205th Military Intelligence Brigade died and 13 were wounded when two mortars hit an Army encampment at the Abu Ghraib prison on the western outskirts of Baghdad at about 9.