Military and two separate Canadian Military groups as well as Federal Emergency Response Team (Counter Terrorism) have seen the actual material so they could verify that I was not just manipulating video or photo results," Cramer said.
What does MILGP stand for?
MILGP stands for Military Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MILGP in our Acronym Attic
- Man I Love Fridays
- Many Islands, Low Fares (Spirit Airlines promotion)
- Midnight Institution of Lazy Frisbee (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Milk is Liquid Funk (band)
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor (comedy club; Walt Disney World)
- Moro Islamic Liberation Front (Muslim group; Philippines)
- Mother I'd Like to Find (polite form)
- Major Internet League of Fantasy Hockey
- Manchester Irish Language Group (UK)
- Milli Gemi Projesi (National Ship Project, Turkey)
- Ministry of Local Government and Regional Administration (Tanzania)
- Michigan League for Human Services
- Medical Industry Leadership Institute (Carlson School of Management; University of Minnesota)
- Meeting Industry Ladies Invitational (California)
- Metronet Information Literacy Initiative (St. Paul, MN)
- Moderately Indebted Low Income Country
- Military Identification
- Mini Infrared Laser Identification Observation Set
- Millimeter (Wave) Radar
- Millimeter Wave Radar Fuze
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eritrea deny the existence of military groups in the east .
Police said as many as 20 assailants opened fire from a rubber plantation behind the school on a military group escorting teachers and others around the lunch break.
The net figure compared with a loss of 82 million pounds during the first six months of 2009, which had been caused by a major write-down linked to BAE Systems' purchase of US military group Armor Holdings.
Last month Israel alleged that Syria was providing the Shiite military group Hizbullah with long-range Scud missiles.
Israel Puts up Three Memorials in Shabaa Farms Israeli forces have built memorials in Shabaa farms to commemorate three Israeli soldiers who had been kidnapped and killed by Shiite military group Hizbullah nine years ago, the Beirut daily AN NAHAR reported Saturday.
Military groups, some of which have been approached about recruiting injured or homeless soldiers, accused the show's producers and broadcaster of trying to take advantage of veterans.
is an Islamist group located in the southern Philippines, one of two Islamic military groups, the other being the Abu Sayyaf, that claim belligerency against the Government of the Philippines, the United States and its supporters for political corruption.