But Darcy Woodke, a military family assistance contractor with the Oregon National Guard, said she is hearing from service members and their families that the court is appreciated.
What does MFA stand for?
MFA stands for Military Family Assistance (Louisiana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFA
We have 214 other meanings of MFA in our Acronym Attic
- Message Frame Address
- Messe Frankfurt Ausstellungen (German trade show)
- Methacrylated Fatty Acid
- Michigan Forest Association
- Microelectronic Failure Analysis
- Mid-Frequency Acoustics
- MidCoast Fine Arts (Rock Island, IL)
- Midnight Funk Association
- Midwest Forage Association
- Migrant Forum in Asia
- Military Forces Analysis
- Military Functions Appropriation
- Minimum Flight Altitude
- Minimum Fund Assured (India)
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs (various nations)
- Ministry of Food and Agriculture (various locations)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Minnesota Forestry Association
- Minnesota Frisbee Association (est. 1975)
- Minor Fixed Assets
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outreach counselors visit military installations, coordinate with military family assistance centers and conduct one-on-one interviews with returning veterans and their families.
Steve Malone, who oversees more than a dozen military family assistance centers in the state where counseling is also offered, says soldiers often come in to overcome combat stress and successfully readjust to everyday family life.