Northern Military Citizen of the year (MCOy) Award.
What does MCOY stand for?
MCOY stands for Military Citizen of the Year (US)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mission Command on the Move (US Army)
- Modified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Mathematics Collaboration of the Week (Wikipedia)
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage
- Maximum Continuous Overvoltage
- Mobile Communications Office Vehicle (US FEMA)
- Cow Creek, Utah (ICAO)
- Marginal Cost of Water
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Minnesota Church of the Wicca
- Macapa, Amapa, Brazil (Airport Code)
- Macmillan Computer Publishing
- Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics (publication; Wiley)
- Magic Cooking Products (Australia)
- Main Command Post
- Main Controller Power (AT&T)
- Main Coolant Pipeline (nuclear energy)
- Main Coolant/Cooling Pump
- Maine Central Power
- Maine Coastal Program (Augusta, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate Equipment (SW/AW) Patrick Bourgeois was recently named the 2008 Military Citizen of the Year during a luncheon at Naval Air Station (NAS) Meridian, Miss.
Northern Military Citizen of the Year award in recognition for his service as a volunteer firefighter and a Cub Scout leader.