HARKER HEIGHTS, Texas, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC), www.
What does MCEC stand for?
MCEC stands for Military Child Education Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCEC
We have 29 other meanings of MCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Configurational Energy Bound-Natural Eigenvalue Method
- Motor Club Eau Blanche-Eau Noire (French: White Water-Black Water Motor Club; Belgium)
- Montreal Centre of Excellence in Brownfields Rehabilitation (Canada)
- Multiservice Customer Edge Business Unit (Cisco)
- Maricopa County Events Center (formerly Sun Dome; Sun City West, AZ)
- Marine Corps Engineer Center (US Marine Corps)
- Math, Computing and Engineering Center (Trinity College; Hartford, CT)
- Measurement and Control Engineering Center
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (Australia)
- Mennonite Conference of Eastern Canada
- Mission Command Essential Capabilities (US Army)
- Monroe County Electric Co-Operative, Inc.
- Muskegon County Environmental Coordinating Council (Michigan)
- Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science (Portland State University; Portland, OR)
- Marathon County Employees Credit Union (Wausau, WI)
- Maharashtra Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (est. 1988; India)
- Master of Continuing Education (various universities)
- Ministerial Conference on Environment and Development (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Montgomery County Economic Development (Crawfordsville, IN)
- Music Center Education Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reprinted with Permission from the Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC) A March 2011 Government Accountability Office report stated that 58% of school districts report challenges in meeting the needs of military-connected students with disabilities.
Therefore, the Department continues to work collaboratively with the Department of Education, with states, with local school districts, and with organizations like the Military Child Education Coalition in order to ensure military--connected children receive an outstanding education.
During a recent Military Child Education Coalition Conference, General Schwartz said the goal is to have school liaison officers at every domestic installation by fiscal 2011.
Sesame Workshop sought input from the nonprofit Military Child Education Coalition and other child-development, psychology and military experts, and it secured funding from Wal-Mart and the New York State Office of Mental Health to create the package, which deals with three phases military families go through: pre-deployment, deployment and homecoming.
Mary Keller, executive director of Military Child Education Coalition.
The Military Child Education Coalition applauds all efforts that will strengthen our military children, and provide for their future through a quality education.
The Military Child Education Coalition is proud to support all military children starting back to school this year and wish them much success