1967) A C-S from the 439th Military Airlift Wing leaves Dover Air Force Base, Del.
What does MAW stand for?
MAW stands for Military Airlift Wing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAW
We have 77 other meanings of MAW in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Allowable Weight
- Medium Antiarmor Weapon
- Medium Antitank Weapon
- Medium Attack Wing
- Men against Women (various organizations)
- Men At Work (band)
- Met Andere Woorden (Dutch: In other words)
- Michigan Association of Woodturners (Brighton, MI)
- Microsoft At Work
- Might As Well
- Missile Approach Warner
- Mission Adaptive Wing
- Mit Anderen Worten (German: in other words)
- Model Actress Whatever
- Mothers Against WASL (Washington state)
- Mothers Are Women
- Mounted Automatic Weapon (US Coast Guard)
- Multicast with Any Wavelength
- Multipurpose Assault Weapon
- Mycological Association of Washington (Alexandria, Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fig" Newton, a member of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure Commission (BRAC), in his continuing effort to keep the 911th Military Airlift Wing in Moon Township open and to save its 322 jobs.
Early in his career, Cafiero served as a navigator in military aircraft including the KC-135 tanker in the Strategic Air Command and in the C-137 of the 89th Military Airlift Wing, home of Air Force One.