What does MICA stand for?
MICA stands for Milestones in Computer Algebra (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MICA
We have 65 other meanings of MICA in our Acronym Attic
- Matchbox International Collectors Association
- Meat Importers Council of America, Inc.
- Mécanisme d'Incitation à la Cessation d'Activité des Médecins Libéraux (French: Incentive Mechanism for the Cessation of Private Physicians)
- Medical Information Center Aichi (Japan)
- Medical Information Communications Application
- Member of the International Compliance Association
- Mentally Impaired Chemically Addicted
- Michigan Internet Cooperative Association
- Mid-Iowa Community Action, Inc (Marshalltown, IA)
- Midwest Insulation Contractors Association
- Military Intelligence Corps Association
- Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Craft
- Ministry of Information, Communications and the Arts (Singapore)
- Missile d'Interception, de Combat et d'Autodéfense (French: Dogfight/Self-Defence/Interception Missile)
- Mobile Industrial Caterers Association (Madison Heights, MI)
- Mobile Intensive Care Ambulance
- Modem ISDN Channel Aggregation
- Mortgage Insurance Companies of America
- Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad
- Multiservice IOS Channel Aggregation (Cisco)