The impetus behind the Streamlining Task Force was to reverse a trend in which programs expended significant effort preparing acquisition documents solely for the purpose of a milestone decision review, only to have those documents fail to support the information needs of the decision maker.
What does MDR stand for?
MDR stands for Milestone Decision Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDR
We have 178 other meanings of MDR in our Acronym Attic
- Memories, Dreams, Reflections (Carl Jung book)
- Memory Data Register
- Merchant Discount Rate
- Mercury Displacement Relay
- Meta Data Repository
- Meteorological Doppler Radar
- MHS (Military Health System) Data Repository (US DoD)
- Microcircuit Device Reliability
- Microwave Dielectric Resonator
- Midi Data Recorder (Yamaha)
- Militaire du Rang (all grades under sergeant in the French army)
- Million Dollar Roundtable (insurance industry)
- Mini-Disc Recordable
- Miniature Donkey Registry
- Minimum Daily Requirement (Diet & Nutrition)
- Minimum Design Requirement
- Minimum Design Rule(s)
- Minimum Display Range (US Air Force)
- Missed Detection Rate
- Mission Data Readout (satellite operations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FRP Milestone Decision Review for WIN-T Increment 1a is projected to occur in June 2009.
DAPS provides the tailorable framework for conducting program reviews to assist program managers and DoD decision makers in preparation for milestone decision reviews.