This will be the first time that the NHS has applied guaranteed regular reviews of mileage allowance payments.
What does MAP stand for?
MAP stands for Mileage Allowance Payment (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAP
We have 1136 other meanings of MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Mian Azmat Professionals (cricket)
- Michigan Adventure Park (Muskegon, Michigan)
- Michigan Advocacy Project
- Michigan Airglow Payload
- Microprocessor Applications Project
- Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit
- Microtubule-Associated Protein
- Microwave Anisotropy Probe (NASA)
- Microwave Assisted Process (for detection of pollutants)
- Middle Alternative Program (various schools)
- Military Advisory Panel
- Military Aeronautical Pentathlon
- Military Appreciation Process (Australia)
- Military Assistance Program (US)
- Milstar Advanced Processor
- Miniature Array Package
- Minimum Acceptable Performance (Hekimian)
- Minimum Advertised Price
- Minimum-Advertised Pricing
- Mining Automation Program (MMS Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deduction for mileage payments Under Approved Mileage Allowance Payments (AMAP) employers can pay staff tax-free mileage rates when they use their own car for business.
The payments are tax-free, and are officially known as the Approved Mileage Allowance Payment system, or AMAPs.
Section 17 and Annex L (see Table 1) of the Agenda for Change handbook outline the main content of the current mileage allowance payments.
These are known as Approved Mileage Allowance Payments - AMAPs for short.
What the Chancellor didn't change, however, were the Authorised Mileage Allowance Payments (AMAPs) rates, which many suspected he would.