Comcast Employees Contribute Nearly $46,000 to the Mile High United Way, in Addition to $48,000 in Grants From The Comcast Foundation DENVER, May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Mile High United Way has received more than $93,000 in Comcast employee contributions and grants funded through The Comcast Foundation for the 2004 fundraising campaign.
What does MHUW stand for?
MHUW stands for Mile High United Way (Denver, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Milwaukee Home Users Group (home computers; hardware; software)
- Mental Health in the UK
- Maximum Human Use Level (drug safety)
- Memorial Health University Medical Center (Savannah, GA)
- Mission Hills United Methodist Church (San Diego, CA)
- Memorial Health University Physicians (Savannah, GA)
- Manitoba Hydro Utility Services (Canada)
- Morgan Hill Unified School District (Morgan Hill, California)
- Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Communities
- Modified Human Umbilical Vein
- Medium Heavy Vehicles
- Mid-Hudson Valley (New York)
- Middle Hepatic Vein (liver)
- Miniature High Voltage (electronics industry standard)
- Miniature Homing Vehicle
- Mouse Hepatitis Virus
- Multi-Harmonic Volterra (microwave theory)
- Mouse Hepatitis Virus Type-2
- Mouse hepatitis Virus Strain 3
- Murine Hepatitis Virus Type 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
; * University of Colorado Foundation; * Aspen Brain Forum Foundation; * The Women's Foundation of Colorado; and * The Mile High United Way, Inc.
Lucia Guzman, a Mile High United Way Board of Trustees member and executive director of the Colorado Council of Churches, and Dave Thomas, District Attorney for Jefferson County.
DENVER -- Mile High United Way presented InsureMe with their Spirit of Hope award at the 2005 campaign finale celebration.
Meanwhile, the president of the Mile High United Way in Denver, Mike Durkin, says that the Broncos, their fans and the local United Way will be victorious.