Fish and Wildlife Service's Migratory Bird Management office in Anchorage, our Fairbanks field office, our Alaska Sea Life Center in Seward, and the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.
What does MBMO stand for?
MBMO stands for Migratory Bird Management Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MBMO in our Acronym Attic
- Morongo Band of Mission Indians (California)
- Multiple Borrowers, Multiple Lenders
- Mouse Bone Marrow Macrophage
- Movement-Based Mobility Management
- Multi-Band Multi-Mode (wireless communications)
- Mouse Bone Marrow Mast Cell
- Multi-Band Multi-Mode Radio
- Multi-Band, Multi-Mission Radio
- Meiner Bescheidenen Meinung Nach (German: In My Humble Opinion)
- Mamestra Brassicae Multiple Nucleocapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Modem Bank Management Protocol
- Montego Bay Marine Park Trust (marine conservation organization; Jamaica)
- Moose-Derived Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Murine Burst Maturation Promoting Activity
- Master Builder Master Remodelor Program (Greater Birmingham Association of Home Builders; Alabama)
- Math-Based Metal Removal (machining simulation software)
- Moreton Bay Model Railways (Australia)
- Manhattan Beach Middle School
- Master of Biomedical Science (academic degree)
- Mennonite Brethren Mission and Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anglers who feel California should be included among the states to manage cormorants can write to: Cormorant Rule, Migratory Bird Management Office, 4401 N.
To date, there has been no indication that bismuth-tin is toxic to waterfowl," said Paul Schmidt, chief of the Service's Migratory Bird Management Office.