In addition, PLCU will donate signed copies of de la Luz Reyes' book to many of its San Marcos community partners, including the Migrant Education Program.
What does MEP stand for?
MEP stands for Migrant Education Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEP
We have 316 other meanings of MEP in our Acronym Attic
- Message Exchange Pattern
- Metacarpophalangeal (joints)
- Metagenics Educational Programs
- Method Engineering Program
- Methods Engineering Program
- Mexican Electronic Processing
- Micro Enterprise Program (various locations)
- Micro-Electric Propulsion
- Mid-Continent Environmental Project Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Midwest Airlines (ICAO code)
- Military Equipment Park
- Minimum Earned Premium (insurance)
- Minimum Engagement Package (US Army)
- Minimum Entropy Probability (mathematics/statistics)
- Minimum Entry Point (US NASA)
- Minister of Energy and Petroleum (Venezuela)
- Ministerio de Educacion Publica (Spanish: Ministry of Public Education)
- Ministry of Environment Protection (various locations)
- Minority Engineering Program (college)
- Mission Equipment Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
The young men and women who graduated from the Pennsylvania Migrant Education Program are a testament to what can be accomplished through hard work and perseverance," Tomalis said.
plugin=ecomm&content= item&sku=5469 Migrant Health Center Pocket Directory This is a free, pocket-size directory of all the migrant health centers and migrant education programs in the United States.
A federal Migrant Education Program gives funds to states to provide tutors, transportation, and health services to young farmworkers.
An important partnership was established with the California Department of Education's Migrant Education program in 2008 to bring important heat illness prevention training to teachers and administrators statewide who have then educated students and their families about heat stress and their rights.
Google and Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), through its Wireless Reach(TM) initiative, have teamed up with the San Diego County Office of Education and Computers 2 SD Kids to provide refurbished computers and wireless Internet to 220 families participating in the Migrant Education program throughout San Diego county as part of Project Unlimited Access.
Olch will highlight work done over the summer with youth from the Migrant Education Program Summer School, Juventud Faceta of Amigos Multicultural Services Center, Looking Glass/New Roads and Lane County's John Serbu Youth Campus.
The Antelope Valley Migrant Education Program office has been housed at Pueblo, and now migrant education services will be brought to Pueblo from Los Amigos School, Maldonado said.