SQUADRONS Blue Angels VFA-15 Valions VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet VFA-34 Blue Blasters VFA-37 Bulls VFA-81 Sunliners VFA-83 Rampagers VFA-86 Sidewinders VFA-87 Golden Warriors VFA-94 Mighty Shrikes VFA-97 Warhawks VFA-106 Gladiators VFA-113 Stingers VFA-125 Rough Raiders VFA-131 Wildcats VFA-136 Knighthawks VFA-146 Blue Diamonds VFA-151 Vigilantes VFA-192 Golden Dragons VFA-195 Dambusters VFA-204 (USNR) River Rattlers VFC-12 (USNR) Fighting Omars EA-6B Prowler The EA-6B Prowler, a twin-engine, midwing aircraft designed for carrier and advanced base operations, provides an umbrella of protection for strike aircraft, ground troops and ships by jamming communications.
What does MDWG stand for?
MDWG stands for Midwing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDWG
We have 8 other meanings of MDWG in our Acronym Attic
- Missile Defense Wargaming & Analysis Resource
- Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department (Florida)
- Mutual Domestic Water Consumers Association
- Mobile Data Wireless Display (Panasonic Toughbook accessory)
- Mit Der Wahrnehmung Der Geschaefte Beauftragt (German)
- Metropolitan Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (Cisco)
- Model-Driven Web Engineering
- Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks
- Maryland Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Member Development Working Group (UK)
- Mint Directors Working Group (EU)
- Mirima Dawang Woorlab-Gerring Language and Culture Center (Federation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Languages; Kununurra, Western Australia, Australia)
- Missile Defense Working Group (UK)
- Model Development Working Group (Southwest Power Pool)
- Multi-Disciplinary Working Group
- Maximum Downwind Hazard Distance
- Missouri Drinking Water Information
- Metropolitan Domestic Water Improvement District (Pima County, AZ)
- Missing Data Work List
- Marine Deck Warrant Officer Diagnostic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Barling featured a triwing, a box tail, and six Liberty 12-A engines--four tractors (pullers) and two pushers mounted midwing, directly behind the inboard tractor engines.
Cruelly, all she said was: "I see you need some new midwing fieldbacks at the Villa after last night.