EXPERT ANALYSIS FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE MIDWESTERN VASCULAR SURGICAL SOCIETY MILWAUKEE--The obesity epidemic in the United States is bringing Americans to their knees, literally.
What does MVSS stand for?
MVSS stands for Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MVSS
We have 8 other meanings of MVSS in our Acronym Attic
- Motor Vehicles and Safety Parts
- Multi Variate Statistical Package (software)
- Maximum Voltage Sensing Relay
- Monthly Vital Statistics Report
- Motor Vehicle Safety Regulation (Canada)
- Motor Vehicle Securities Register (New Zealand)
- Motor Vehicle Stop Report (New Jersey)
- Minnesota Valley State Recreation Area
- Mohawk Valley Soccer Referee Association (New York)
- Manual Voice Secure Switch
- Mobile Video Surveillance System
- Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Motor Vehicle Storage Shed
- Multi Vendor Support Services (Australia)
- Multi-View Soft Shadows (algorithm)
- Mine Ventilation Society of South Africa
- Miami Valley Scholastic Soccer Coaches Association (Ohio)
- Multiple Virtual System / Systems Program (also abbreviated MVS/SP)
- Master of Veterinary Studies
- Maximum Velocity Stunt Team (est. 1995)