Wife of the photographer, Midwestern State University Professor Dr.
What does MSU stand for?
MSU stands for Midwestern State University (Wichita Falls, Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSU
We have 179 other meanings of MSU in our Acronym Attic
- Message Storage Unit
- Message System Upgrade
- Metallic Service Unit
- Michigan State University
- Microbacterial Subliminal Univalve (shellfish biology)
- Microsoft Update Standalone Package for Windows Vista
- Microwave Sounding Unit
- Mid-Shakedown Upkeep
- Mid-Stream Specimen of Urine (diagnostic)
- Mid-Stream Urine (sample)
- Million Statistical Unit
- Millions of Service Units
- Mimar Sinan University
- Mindanao State University
- Mine Search Unit
- Minnesota State University
- Minot State University (North Dakota)
- Mississippi State University
- Missouri State University (formerly Southwest Missouri State University SMSU)
- Mobile Screening Unit (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Karen is currently working on her Master's Degree at Midwestern State University.
A midfielder, he went on to play soccer at Worcester State before heading south to pursue a graduate degree at Midwestern State University in Texas on the advice of Weir's childhood friend and frequent teammate, Howard Patterson.
Collins (history, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, Texas) revises the myth, promulgated by Texas historians as well as writers of fiction.
AACSB International also announced that City University (United Kingdom), Drury University (USA), Fudan University (China), Hanyang University (South Korea), Hong Kong Baptist University (China), IESE Business School (Spain), Midwestern State University (USA), Missouri Western State University (USA), Montana State University-Billings (USA), National Taiwan University (Chinese Taipei), Reims Management School (France), The University of Hong Kong (China), and the Universidad de los Andes (Columbia) earned AACSB accreditation in business, and Kent State University (USA), North Carolina State University (USA), and Seton Hall University (USA), and The University of Hong Kong (China) earned AACSB accreditation in accounting.
in art from Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas.
I attended dental hygiene school at: Midwestern State University.
Veale teaches radiologic sciences at Midwestern State University.