These results were spotlighted at the Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), sponsored by IEEE and Michigan State University.
What does MWCAS stand for?
MWCAS stands for Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Museum of Work and Culture
- My Writers Circle
- Michigan Wood Carvers Association (est. 1993)
- Midwest Writing Centers Association
- Ministry of Women and Children Affairs (Bangladesh)
- Minnesota Wrestling Coaches Association
- Monetary Working Capital Adjustment (finance)
- Montana Weed Control Association, Inc. (Twin Bridges, MT)
- Midwest Catholic Association of Hispanic Ministry
- Minnesota Workers' Compensation Assigned Risk Plan
- Master Working Cell Banks
- Mine Waste Cleanup Bureau (Montana)
- Monroe-Walton County Library (Monroe, GA)
- Midwest Conference on British Studies (Cincinnati, OH)
- Manly Warringah Community College (Dee Why, New South Wales, Australia)
- Marine Well Containment Company
- Metropolitan Waste Control Commission (Hastings, MN)
- Minimum-Weighted Cycle Cover
- Minnesota Wire and Cable Co. (St. Paul, MN)
- Mogador Wanderers Cricket Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the recent Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems sponsored by IEEE and Michigan State University attendees representing some of the biggest names in the telecommunications, automobile and Internet industries were figuratively and literally all ears to the dialogue coming from Clarity sound mavens.