MRIGlobal, previously the Midwest Research Institute, explained the scope of the project as process development and preparation of active pharmaceutical ingredients as well as ingredient analysis and testing.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Midwest Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Records Institute
- Medical Reengineering Initiative
- Medical Research Institute (dietary supplements; San Francisco, CA)
- Medical Resources, Inc. (various locations)
- Medium Resolution Instrument
- Member of the Royal Institution (of Great Britain; London)
- Metallurgy Research Institute (Zimbabwe)
- Meteorological Research Institute
- Mexican Restaurants, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Michigan Retail Index
- Migrants' Rights International (Switzerland)
- MILSTRIP Routing Identifier
- Mineral Resources International (Ogden, UT)
- Ministry of Research and Innovation (Canada)
- Mission Readiness Inspection (USAF)
- Missouri River Institute
- Mitsubishi Research Institute (Japan)
- Mixed Reality Interface
- Miyabi Research Institute (Japan)
- MODERATE RISK OF ISOLATION
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established in 1944 as Midwest Research Institute, MRIGlobal is based in Kansas City, Mo.
Midwest Research Institute (MRI), a US-based not-for-profit organization, and Rotem Industries Ltd, an Israeli-based diversified technology-oriented company, yesterday announced they will jointly establish a Renewable Energy Technological Center (RETC) in the Rotem Industrial Park located in Dimona, Israel.
Announced Tuesday by researchers at the University of Missouri and Midwest Research Institute in Kansas City, this breakthrough is a significant step toward running automobiles on methane.
engineered the product, called BioSim, in a partnership with the Midwest Research Institute.
NREL is managed by Midwest Research Institute, Battelle and Bechtel, and is a center for research in wind, solar, biomass and other renewable energy technologies.
If the researchers could conduct their tests under more controlled conditions, EMFs' apparent compounding effects on melatonin-inhibited women might evaporate, says Antonio Sastre of the Midwest Research Institute in Kansas City, Mo.
Photo: (1--Color) Chat Cowherd of the Midwest Research Institute explains how a wind tunnel works during a press conference.