According to the Midwest Regional Rail Initiative, each $1 billion invested in high-speed rail could create 7,500 new permanent jobs.
What does MRRI stand for?
MRRI stands for Midwest Regional Rail Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRRI
We have 1 other meaning of MRRI in our Acronym Attic
- Metabolism, Respiration, Reproduction, Excretion, Contractility, Organization, Growth, Nutrition, Irritability (functions of all living organisms)
- Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (Spanish)
- Magnetic Resonance Research Facility (Wayne State University, MIchigan)
- Magnificent River Rats Festival (est. 1996; Athabasca, Alberta, Canada)
- Maximal Rate of Rise of Force
- Medical Records Release Form
- Multinational Rapid Reaction Force
- Medical Risk Related History
- Maintenance Replacement Rate I
- Marine Resources Research Institute
- Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute
- Missouri River Recovery Implementation Committee
- Maintenance Replacement Rate II
- Metropolitan Region of Rio de Janeiro
- Middle River Regional Jail (Virginia)
- Materiel Repair Requirements List
- Memory Reference Reuse Latency (computing)
- Midlands Regional Research Laboratory
- Missouri River Regional Library (various locations)
- Mount Royal Rice Mills (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The camel's nose is under the tent," declared Randall Wade, chairman of the Midwest Regional Rail Initiative.
These grants would help fund projects like the Midwest Regional Rail Initiative and give states a "powerful incentive" to invest in better tracks and more reliable equipment, making trains more popular and profitable, decreasing the need for states to pay operating subsidies, Mineta added.