] Investigative Services, one of the largest insurance investigation corporations in the United States, announced the opening of its new Midwest Regional office.
What does MRO stand for?
MRO stands for Midwest Regional Office (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRO
We have 102 other meanings of MRO in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Review Officer (test result interpretation)
- Medical Review Official
- Melbourne Research Office (University of Melbourne; Melbourne, Australia)
- Memory Readout (US NASA)
- Men's Rights Online (website)
- Mendip Rescue Organisation (UK)
- Mentally Retarded Offender (law enforcement)
- Message Releasing Officer
- Method Resolution Order (Python programming language)
- Mid-Range Objective
- Midwest Reliability Organization (Roseville, MN)
- Military Response Option
- Mini Racing Online (computer game)
- Ministry Records Officer (Canada)
- Mission Radio Operator
- Mobile Repayment Option
- Monster Ranch Online (gaming)
- Monthly Routine Order
- Motor Racing Outreach (ministry for NASCAR drivers & crews)
- Motor Route Order Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alan Shannon from the FNS Midwest Regional Office was the closing speaker.
Ex-Im Bank's Midwest Regional Office provided The Dogus Group with indicative financing quotes and the company selected that of PNC Bank, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement at the Midwest Regional Office in Chicago.
SPI's Midwest Regional Office presented three awards during its annual Business and Technology Conference in October in Lexington, Ky.
Nickerson, 83, pro-gay New York federal judge best known for trying to strike down the Pentagon's "don't ask, don't tell" policy, of complications from stomach surgery, January 1, APPOINTED: Mona Noriega, as regional director of Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund's Midwest Regional Office, December 19, DECIDED: That a woman who helped raise a child with her lesbian former partner can seek visitation rights despite the biological mother's objection, by the Pennsylvania supreme court, December 28.
In a similar vein, RightChoice is the largest managed care company in Missouri that operates Blue Cross and Blue Shield programs - again, opening the door to another potentially lucrative market, as WellPoint plans to establish its Midwest regional office in St.
The company's Midwest regional offices are in Minneapolis and serve North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.