A two-time Class 3A state champion and competitive triathlete, Verzbicas was undefeated this past cross country season, also earning victories at the NXN Midwest Regional championships, the Foot Locker Midwest Regional championships, the Southwest Suburban Conference Championships, the Lockport Sectional Championships and the Nike Northside-Southside Challenge.
What does MRC stand for?
MRC stands for Midwest Regional Championship (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRC
We have 541 other meanings of MRC in our Acronym Attic
- Message-based Reliable Channel
- Mestrec Document (file extension)
- Metal & Recycling Company (Kuwait)
- Meteorological Research Committee (Air Ministry, Great Britain)
- Methodist Rehabilitation Center
- Methodology Research Core
- Michigan Rehabilitation Conference
- Microstrip Resonant Cell (electrical engineering)
- Mid-Roll Change (film/camera)
- Midway Research Center
- Militarized Reconfigurable Computer
- Military Review Committee
- Mindarie Regional Council (Australia)
- Mines Resort City (Malaysia)
- Minimum Resolvable Contrast
- Minnesota Reading Corps (est. 2003; statewide initiative)
- Minority Resource Center
- mIRC Script File (file extension)
- Mission Research Corporation
- Mississippi River Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Look around at the rest of the teams in the Elite Eight this weekend, and you see teams that have figured out how to stay here: Florida, the defending men's basketball national champions, Oregon's opponent today in the Midwest Regional championship in the Edward Jones Dome.
Check out this quote from UCLA pitcher Jim Parque on defeating Oklahoma State in the Midwest Regional championship.
When your hoops team wins, they're off to Minneapolis for the Division I Men's Midwest Regional Championship, March 27-29 at the H.
And that was face-to-face with the second-ranked Kansas Jayhawks, who rode a combined 43 points and 35 rebounds from Drew Gooden and Nick Collison to an impressive 104-86 thrashing of the 11th-ranked Ducks in the Midwest Regional championship game before a crowd of 16,310 at Kohl Center on Sunday.