We're moving rapidly toward a more flexible workplace for all employees," said lane Anderson of the Midwest Institute for Telecommuting Education (MITE) in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
What does MITE stand for?
MITE stands for Midwest Institute for Telecommuting Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MITE
We have 16 other meanings of MITE in our Acronym Attic
- Made in the Dark
- Malaysian Institute of Training and Development (Penang, Malaysia)
- Maximum Intradermally Tolerated Dose (allergy testing)
- Ministry of Industry and Technological Development (Egypt)
- Monster in the Darkness
- Maintenance Interface Training Element (USAF supply)
- Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering (India)
- Mathematics Institute for Teacher Enhancement
- Men In Transformation Education (Marion County, Florida)
- Metals in the Environment (Canada)
- Military Individual Training and Education
- Miniature Inverted-Repeat Transposable Element
- Missile Integration Terminal Equipment
- Monterey Institute for Technology and Education
- Monthly Import Tadil Exercise (US Navy)
- Missouri Industrial Technology Education Association
- Machine Intelligent Technical Control
- Ministry of Industry, Technology, Energy and Commerce (Jamaica)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Encyclopedia of the Cognitive Sciences (book edited by Robert A. Wilson and Frank C. Keil)
- Mike and Terry's Lawnmowers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, MIDWEST Institute for Telecommuting Education in Minneapolis, Washington State University Energy Program, and Envision Utah.
The members of the Worldwide Workplace Council are: * Jane Anderson: Director, Midwest Institute for Telecommuting Education (MITE) * Dr.