17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seven first-of-their-kind programs have been recognized by the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA) for helping Midwestern businesses and consumers save energy and money in new and innovative ways.
What does MEEA stand for?
MEEA stands for Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEEA
We have 4 other meanings of MEEA in our Acronym Attic
- Middle Ear Effusion
- Middle East Electricity (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Migration-Enhanced Epitaxy
- Minimum Essential Equipment
- Mise En Etat (French)
- Mission-Essential Equipment
- Mobile Experience Engine (Mobile Digital Commons Network)
- Multistate Essay Exam (National Conference of Bar Examiners)
- Mid-peninsula Environmental Educators Alliance
- Middle East Economic Association
- Montana Environmental Education Association (est. 1991)
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for Buildings (book)
- Mouse Exonic Evidence Based Oligonucleotide
- Marianist Environmental Education Center (Dayton, OH)
- Maryland Education Enterprise Consortium (Baltimore, MD)
- Mediterranean Energy and Ecology Center (Israel)
- Meetings, Expositions, Events and Conventions (textbook)
- Mennonite Elementary Education Council
- Midwest Ecology and Evolution Conference
- Midwest Environmental Education Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hosted by the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA), Midwest Energy Solutions is the largest conference of its kind in the region, featuring a broad range of private- and public-sector thought leaders in energy strategy, policy, technology, and program design and implementation.
THE CENTER FOR TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER (CTT), Madison, Wisconsin, USA was presented with the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance "Inspiring Efficiency through Innovation" award.
They include: Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA), Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), Delta Institute, Energy Impact Illinois (EI2), Franklin Energy, and Peoples Gas.
7, 2004 ACEEE, MEEA and NAIMA Call for Upgraded Energy Codes in Michigan to Address the Needs of Consumers The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE), the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA) and the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) warn consumers in the Midwest that buildings and homes throughout the region are sorely under insulated.
The BOC Veterans Pilot Program, led by the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA) in partnership with the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Development (DCEO), the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) and several other state and local organizations, targets veterans who have experience and skills that are readily transferable to commercial building operations and maintenance.
7, 2004 The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE), the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA) and the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) warn consumers in the Midwest that buildings and homes throughout the region are sorely under insulated.
CHICAGO, June 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eleven leaders in energy efficiency representing energy utilities, governmental bodies, energy efficiency-related businesses and academic and research organizations have been appointed to the 2012-2013 Board of Directors for the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA).