CARD organized the forum with its affiliate, the Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center.
What does MATRIC stand for?
MATRIC stands for Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (Ames, IA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MATRIC
- Minimum Average Time Requirement
- Montana Associated Technology Roundtables
- MOPITT (Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere) Airborne Test Radiometer
- Mécanique-Avion-TRAction (French defense company)
- Mid-Atlantic Tent Renters Association (est. 1992; Wilmington, DE)
- Multi Agency Threat and Risk Assessment (UK)
- Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation
- Manufacturing Technology for Complex Geometries based on Rational Splines
- Modeling Architecture for Technology and Research Experimentation (US Army)
- Mid-Atlantic Technology, Research and Innovation Center (South Charleston, WV)
- Management Infrastructure for Remote Intelligent Configuration of Systems
- Measurement and Treatment Research to Improve Cognition in Schizophrenia (National Institute of Mental Health)
- Manpower And Training Research Information System (US DoD)
- Math Achievement to Realize Individual Excellence (New Jersey Department of Education)
- Merged Access Transport Intelligent Xchange (NorVergence)
- Modular Automatic Target Recognition for Interactive Exploitation
- Multi-source Automatic Target Recognition Imagery Exploitation
- Multi-State Anti-Terrorism Information Exchange
- Manually-Activated Timed Recording of Noise (Bruel & Kjaer, UK brand-name)
- Maintenance and Traffic Simulator