The Treasured Landscapes sites include: * Alaska's Tongass National Forest * Illinois' Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie near Chicago * Colorado's Pike National Forest and White River National Forest * Oregon's Deschutes National Forest * California's Angeles National Forest and Tahoe National Forest * Arkansas' Ozark National Forest * Florida's Ocala National Forest * Arizona's Coconino National Forest * Utah's Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest * Washington's Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest * New Hampshire's White Mountain National Forest * Idaho's Panhandle National Forests These 14 sites are places where communities and individuals can get even more engaged with National Forest stewardship.
What does MNTP stand for?
MNTP stands for Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie (Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MNTP
- Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory (University of Illinois; Urbana, IL)
- Midtre Nordland Tverrpolitiske Liste (Norwegian: Middle North Country Bipartisan List)
- Milano: Next Train Leaving (blog)
- Mid-Nebraska Telemedicine Network (Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation)
- Mountain (street suffix)
- Mountains (street suffix)
- Mongolian National Tourism Organization (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia; est. 2007)
- Moroccan National Tourist Office
- Model New Teacher Orientation Program
- Merchant Navy Training Provider (UK)
- Minnesota Taxpayers Party
- Manganese Transport Regulator
- Mentor Capital, Inc. (Ramona, CA)
- Modernist Towel Ring (Atlas Homewares)
- Marke-Nyman Temperament Scale
- Medial Nucleus Tractus Solitarii
- Mean Normalized Time Standard Deviation
- Medical Nutrition Therapy Time
- Milli Nephlometric Turbidity Unit (ultra low turbidity measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Restoration at Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie in Illinois uses seeds certified at the Forest Service laboratory for each specific planting site.
sullivantii (Sullivant's Coneflower, Asteraceae) is a target species for conservation and restoration at the Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie in Will County, Illinois because it is classified as a sensitive species by the USDA Forest Service.