The project is supported by Middlesbrough Carers Grant, which is managed by Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency (MVDA) on behalf of Middlesbrough Council.
What does MVDA stand for?
MVDA stands for Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MVDA
We have 8 other meanings of MVDA in our Acronym Attic
- Moving Violently Down
- Multiple-Valued Dimension
- Multipurpose Video Display
- Multivalued Dependency (database design)
- Music Video Distributor
- Mutual Value Discovery
- Soviet/Russian Ministry of Internal Security
- Minimum Variance Decision-Feedback Power Control
- Marketing Verein Deutscher Apotheker (German: Marketing Association of German Pharmacists)
- Mathura Vrindavan Development Authority (India)
- Motor Vehicle Dealers Act (various locations)
- Motor Vehicle Dismantlers Association
- Multi Variate Data Analysis
- Motor Vehicle Dealers Advisory Board (West Virginia)
- Maastrichtse Vriendschappelijke Dart Bond (Dutch: Maastricht Friendly Dart Association; Maastricht, Netherlands)
- Mediagroep Van Dyck Belcar (Belgian racing)
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Board
- Manhattan Valley Development Corporation (New York, NY)
- Marvel Vs. DC (online game)
- Medium Voltage Direct Current
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk STRONG representations against proposed cuts in grants to Middlesbrough's voluntary sector are to be made by Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency.
| Reduce grant to Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency by 10% (PS4,500).
uk * Middlesbrough Primary Care Trust * Middlesbrough Council * Middlesbrough FC in the Community * Middlesbrough Environment City Middlesbrough Healthy Schools Partnership * Unity City Academy * Biddick Sports College * Groundwork South Tees * Sustrans * Natures World * Durham University * Middlesbrough Community Network * Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency * Stronger Together in East Middlesbrough * Teesside Homeless Action Group.
Trained staff are on hand to help at MESMAC North East, the Lesbian and Bisexual Women's Network at the Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency and the Citizens' Advice Bureau.
The information is being provided in a partnership between Middlesbrough Libraries and Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency (MVDA).
Located at Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency premises in St Mary's Centre, Corporation Road, it will match potential volunteers with appropriate opportunities within the local community.
Lesley Duggan, lesbian and bisexual women's network officer at Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency says she welcomes the new legislation.