Middlesbrough Football Club in the Community has secured a grant worth PS23,052 from Barclays Spaces for Sports.
What does MFCIC stand for?
MFCIC stands for Middlesbrough Football Club in the Community (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mean Field Composite Fermion (physics)
- Mutuelle Familiale des Cheminots de France (French)
- Magnetic Flux Compression Generator
- Mycosis Fungoides Cooperative Group (National Cancer Institute)
- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital
- Maternal Fetal Care International (est. 2005)
- Minorities for Christ International (Cary, NC)
- Molten Fuel Coolant Interaction
- Mother Friendly Childbirth Initiative
- Mrs. Fields Companies, Inc.
- Manga Figther Clan Luxembourg
- Master Fund Control List
- Merck Frosst Canada Ltd.
- Modern Freight Car List
- Multifan CL (fisheries stock assessment)
- MetaFrame Conferencing Manager (Citrix)
- Modified Fuzzy C-Mean (algorithm)
- Multi-Function Card Machine
- Magnuson Fishery Conservation and Management Act 1976
- Multi Frequency Capacitance Measurement Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Middlesbrough Football Club in the Community senior co-ordinator Tom Burke said: "Every week we could see the progress the kids were making.
Marrie shows no sign of taking things easy, and, through her role with Middlesbrough Football Club in the Community, continues to spread a positive message to young people on Teesside.
Soccer experts from Middlesbrough Football Club in the Community have teamed up with North Yorkshire County Council to encourage parents to take a greater interest in their children's education.
George Cook, chairman of Middlesbrough Football Club in the Community, said: "Mr Blair came to visit us after approaching Steve Gibson, who put him our way.
Rob Lake, manager of Middlesbrough Football Club in the Community said: "We want to ensure the youngsters are actively involved in a worthwhile and enjoyable programme.
Middlesbrough Football Club in the Community is set to launch a scheme offering training and matches three days a week at the Pallister Park Centre.