He was committed by the Circuit Court of Stewart County to the Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute (MTMHI) in Nashville for involuntary psychiatric care and treatment on March 1, 1988.
What does MTMHI stand for?
MTMHI stands for Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Morrell Tennessee Mountain Dulcimer
- Multiple Tuned Mass Damper (engineering)
- Middle Tennessee Metal Detecting Club
- Music Technology in Music Education
- Mid-Term Macroeconomic Framework (Bangladesh)
- Mixture-Tuned Matched Filtering
- Media That Matters Film Festival
- Microcomputer Test Message Generator
- Monster Truck Madness Guild (gaming)
- Morski Terminal Masowy Gdynia (Polish: Mass Maritime Terminal Gdynia; Gdynia, Poland)
- Medical Technology Management Institute (Waukesha, WI)
- Mississippi Terminal and Marketing, Inc. (Aberdeen, MS)
- Machine Translation and Multilingual Information Retrieval (workshop)
- M. Thomas Management Ltd. (UK)
- Mahmood Textile Mills Limited (Pakistan)
- Marine Trading Markup Language
- Meaningful Text Markup Language (created by Mark Brownell)
- Metro Toronto Movement for Literacy (Canada)
- Missouri Transfers to Minors Law
- Medium-Term Macro Model (Bank of England; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hoover previously served as a Medical Director at Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute.