The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.
What does MSCHE stand for?
MSCHE stands for Middle States Commission on Higher Education (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSCHE
- Morgan Stanley Commodities Group
- Multi-Service Control Gateway (computer processing)
- Morgan Stanley Capital Group Inc
- Memorial Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Michigan Society of Clinical Hypnosis (American Society of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Minnesota Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Morning Sun Center of Hope (China)
- Mouse Spinal Cord Homogenate (biology)
- Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol
- Master of Science In Chemical Engineering
- Maritime Security Centre-Horn of Africa (EU)
- Military Sealift Command Headquarters
- Memphis Shelby County Humane Society (est. 1933; Tennessee)
- Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society
- Margaret Sanger Center International (Planned Parenthood)
- Master of Natural Science
- Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction
- Metals Service Center Institute
- Microsat Systems Canada Inc. (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Military Science (course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (2009) has published Highlights from the Commission's First 90 Years.
campuses," explains Jean Avnet Morse, executive director of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, one accrediting organization.
is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education through 2011.