The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (1990) has prepared criteria for outcome assessment in higher education which includes a section on Information Literacy.
What does MSACS stand for?
MSACS stands for Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSACS
We have 1 other meaning of MSACS in our Acronym Attic
- Mt. San Antonio Community College District (Walnut, CA)
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Metropolitan Statistical Area/ Consolidated Metropolitan Statistical Area (US Census Bureau)
- Microgravity Science and Applications Cooperative Program
- Mid-South Association of Contingency Planners (Memphis, TN)
- Middle State Association of Collegiate Registrars and Officers of Admission
- Middle States Association of Collegiate Registrars and Officers of Admission (est. 1922)
- Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Master of Science in Applied Computer Science (various locations)
- Mid-States Association of College Stores (Bettendorf, IA)
- Mizoram State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Maine School Administrative District
- Massachusetts State Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Mechanical Safe and Arm Detonator
- Microgravity Science and Applications Division
- Microsoft Active Directory (software)
- Microsoft Answer Desk
- Microsoft Authorized Distributor
- Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf
- Mississippi Association of the Deaf
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rock Creek International School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Elementary Education, as well as the Primary Years Program of the International Baccalaureate Organization.
The participating regional commissions that manage the accreditation protocol include Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA), Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Northwestern Association of Schools and Colleges (NASC), Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) and the National Council for Private Schools Accreditation (NCPSA).