Siena is accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is an affiliate member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Middle States Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc.
- Micro Signal Architecture (computer programming)
- Micro-Strip Antenna
- Microgravity Science and Applications
- Microscopy Society of America
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Student Ambassador
- Microsoft Systems Architecture
- Microstrip Patch Antenna
- Mid-Stage Assessment (UK project management)
- Middle Stone Age
- Midwest Sign Association (Batavia, OH)
- Midwest Sunbathing Association (AANR region)
- Military Satellite Communications Architecture
- Million Standard Axles (transportation engineering)
- Mine Safety Agency
- Mine Safety Appliances Company
- Mineralogical Society of America
- Minimum Safe Altitude
- Minimum Sector Altitude
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the accreditation it seeks from NAQAAE,AUC holds institutional accreditation from the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools in the United States (MSCHE /Middle States) as well as the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education and the Supreme Council of Universities.
But Monroe does qualify, according to the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, as a college.
As AUB's chief academic officer, Heath worked closely with the academic deans and helped recruit a distinguished, dynamic and diverse faculty, while also guiding the university through a rigorous six-year accreditation process, culminating in the receipt of official accreditation from the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Higher Education in 2004.
It is a New Jersey state college and is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
In the United States, several accreditation boards, such as the American Chemical Society and the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, have incorporated information literacy standards into their evaluative criteria.
The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (1990) has prepared criteria for outcome assessment in higher education which includes a section on Information Literacy.
The College of Insurance, a private college supported by more than 300 companies in the insurance and financial services industry, is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.