JACK DRESSER National vicechairman Palestine and Middle East Working Group Springfield A recipe for failure On April 26, 2011, Oregon's Department of Education reported that the graduation rate for Oregon high schools was 66.
What does MEWG stand for?
MEWG stands for Middle East Working Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEWG
We have 4 other meanings of MEWG in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Electronic Warfare Environment Simulator
- Multiple Electronic Warfare Emitter Target System
- Main-Event Wrestling Federation (Middletown, RI)
- Mary E. Wilson Foundation (est. 1998; Willow Spring, NC)
- Mid-Eastern Wrestling Federation
- Maine Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Marianist Education Working Group (University of Dayton; Dayton, OH)
- Marine Exchange of the West Gulf, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Master Evaluation Working Group
- Medical Education Working Group (various locations)
- Medienwissenschaft (German: Media Sciences)
- Member of the Expert Witness Institute
- Middle East Water Information Network
- Middle East Wild Internet Server
- Minnesota Executive Women in Tourism
- Maritime Electronic Warfare Library Generation System
- Methanol/Ethanol/Water Mixture
- Middle East Watershed Monitoring (Jordan)
- Minimum Edge-Weighted Matching
- Ministry of Environment and Water Management (Bucharest, Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Costello, who is Chair of the European Parliament's Delegation for Relations with Palestine, called for the protection of the Bedouin Arab communities in both areas, following a visit to the region by the European Parliament's Middle East working group.
The FTTH Council Europe Middle East Working Group is pleased to announce that His Excellency, Eng.
Assistance for the Middle East (Section 568) * Of the funds appropriated by this Act in Titles II and III under headings, Foreign Military Financing Program, International Military Education and Training, Peacekeeping Operations, for refugees resettling in Israel under Migration and Refugee Assistance, and for Israel under Nonproliferation, Anti-Terrorism, Demining, and Related Programs; not more than $5,241,150,000 may be available for Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, the West Bank and Gaza, the Israel-Lebanon Monitoring Group, the Multinational Force and Observers, the Middle East Regional Democracy Fund, Middle Regional Cooperation, and Middle East Working Groups.
EP Middle East Working Group chair Hans-Gert PE[micro]ttering (EPP, DE), was the first to underline Parliament's strong support for an end to the Gaza blockade, but he also raised some concerns: 'When the border crossings open, we have to make sure that no weapons that could threaten Israel enter.