Among them are Toby Jones, a professor of history and head of the Middle East Studies Center at Rutgers University.
What does MESC stand for?
MESC stands for Middle East Studies Center (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MESC
We have 82 other meanings of MESC in our Acronym Attic
- Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
- Maritime Education Standards Council
- Master Events Sequencer Controller (NASA)
- Master of Environmental Science
- Materials and Equipment Standards and Code
- Medical Equipment Service of California (Inglewood, CA)
- Member of The European Society of Cardiology
- Michigan Employment Security Commission
- Middle East Specialized Cables (Saudi Arabia; est. 1993)
- Middle East Student Conference (Israel)
- Middle East Supply Center (logistic installation for allies in WWII)
- Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture (Samoa)
- Minnesota Environmental Studies Club
- Modular Equipment Standards Committee
- Molecular Equipment Subcommittee for Communications
- Mount Eliza Secondary College (Australia)
- Museum Educators of Southern California
- Mining Equipment and Services Council of Australia
- Modern Embedded Systems Compilers Architectures and Languages
- Metastatic Epidural Spinal Cord Compression
Samples in periodicals archive:
Landis, an expert on Syria and director of the Middle East Studies Center at the University of Oklahoma.
Organized by Willamette Art History Professor Ann Nicgorski and Yale University Art Gallery curator Lisa Brody, "From Hestia's Sacred Fire to Christ's Eternal Light" will feature about 84 oil lamps from the Bogue Collection at the Middle East Studies Center at Portland State University.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- On Wednesday, November 15, the Middle East Studies Center of Portland State University (PSU) and the non- profit Friends of Saudi Arabia organization will host a first-of-its-kind Women's Leadership Brunch featuring prominent guests and lecturers from the United States and the Middle East.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- On Tuesday, November 14, the Middle East Studies Center of Portland State University (PSU) and the non- profit Friends of Saudi Arabia (FSA) organization will host a Grand Opening event for a cultural art exhibit featuring rare and decorative artwork from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- On Tuesday, November 14, Portland State University's (PSU) Middle East Studies Center and the non-profit Friends of Saudi Arabia (FSA) organization will hold the first of two lecture programs as part of a five-day Experience Saudi Arabia event** held in Portland.
PSU's Middle East Studies Center to co-host five-day Experience Saudi Arabia cultural event PORTLAND, Ore.