org/3297/iran-latin-america) Middle East Quarterly .
What does MEQ stand for?
MEQ stands for Middle East Quarterly (journal; est. 1994)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEQ
We have 17 other meanings of MEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Pre-University Education and Professional Training
- Mobil Exploration and Producing US, Inc. (Mobil Corp.)
- Middle East Placement Volunteers
- Ministry of Environment Protection and Water Management (Budapest, Hungary)
- Mactan Export Processing Zone (Philippines)
- Madras Export Processing Zone (India)
- Mauritius Export Processing Zone Association
- Marine Environmental Quality
- Marine Equivalent (gaming)
- Married Enlisted Quarters
- Ministere de l'Education du Quebec
- Mitsubishi Electric Quality
- Modified Essay Question
- Music Experience Questionnaire (psychology)
- Middle East Quality Association (Dubai, UAE)
- Minnesota Environmental Quality Board
- Marine Environmental Quality Committee
- Medicaid Eligibility Quality Control
- Minnesota Environmental Quality Council (now Minnesota Environmental Quality Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daniel Pipes, writing in the Middle East Quarterly a decade ago, predicted that within a relatively brief arc of time, Christians "will effectively disappear from the region as a cultural and political force.
While many diplomats and analysts view the Arab-Israeli dispute and conflicts between Muslim and non-Muslim communities through the prism of political grievance, the roots of such conflicts lie as much in culture and Arab tribalism", Philip Salzman wrote in a recent issue of Middle East Quarterly.
DeAtkine In this article from the Middle East Quarterly, Zelkovitz convincingly argues that FATAH has evolved from simply an armed nationalist organization to one that has absorbed Islamist beliefs.
Michael Rubin, Senior Iran and Turkey Advisor and Middle East Advisory Board Member Rubin is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and editor of the Middle East Quarterly.
Rubin, a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute think tank and co-author of ''Eternal Iran: Continuity and Chaos,'' recently spoke in New York at an event hosted by the Middle East Forum, publisher of the Middle East Quarterly magazine.
AAI founder Zogby has been the subject of a rant in Pipes' Middle East Quarterly.
Most recently he has become editor of the Zionist-oriented Middle East Quarterly.