Writing in the Middle East Policy Council of winter 2013 edition (Volume XX, number 4, "Bahrain: A very complicated little Island"), former ambassador to Bahrain Ronald E Neumann has acknowledged that "a strong royal role remains essential for balance to prevent extremists on both sides from plunging the country into far greater violence".
What does MEPC stand for?
MEPC stands for Middle East Policy Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEPC
We have 27 other meanings of MEPC in our Acronym Attic
- Municipal Electric Power Association of Virginia
- Material Export Packing and Warehousing
- Material Export Packing and Warehousing System
- Multiple Education Pathways Blueprint Grants
- Middle Earth Play by Mail (internet game)
- Malawi Export Promotion Council
- Marine Environment Protection Committee
- McGuire Engineers, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Meccanismo di Esame delle Politiche Commerciali (Italian)
- Medical Examination Publishing Company
- Military Entrance Processing Command
- Miniature endplate potentials and currents (neurophysiology)
- Mississippi Economic Policy Center (Jackson, MS)
- Most Efficient Cost Producer
- Mid-Eastern Pennsylvania Clinical Instrumentation Society
- Meeting of European Planetary and Cometary Observers
- Metal Powder Company Limited (India)
- Multan Electric Power Company (Pakistan)
- Military Enlistment Processing Command
- Military Entrance Processing Command (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of the Middle East Policy Council (MEPC) today announced that Ambassador Ford M.
The Middle East Policy Council convenes its 74[sup.
Riyadh, January 27, 2010, SPA -- Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz, the Governor of Riyadh Region, received here today former President of Middle East Policy Council in the United States of America Ambassador Chas Freeman, and the Council's incumbent President Frank Anderson and their accompanying delegation.
Pessimism is perhaps the realist's natural mode, but there is some very good news here at the Middle East Policy Council.
AoThere may be a couple of you who remain spinsters until you get your technique down,Ao warns Barbara Petzen, outreach director of the Middle East Policy Council, who tells the group that a young woman would be under enormous pressure to make perfect stuffed grape leaves for the family of her fiancE[umlaut].
Freeman, currently president of the Middle East Policy Council think-tank in Washington DC, also said the controversy over his nomination raised concerns that intelligence could be "sliced and diced" to suit people's agendas.
They focused on the money that the Middle East Policy Council receives from Saudi Arabia and several cold-blooded statements that Freeman had made justifying Chinese repression in Tiananmen Square and Tibet (which his supporters attempted to dignify, not always persuasively, as "realist").