The Middle East peace initiative calls for a fresh lease of life for the current peace process.
What does MEPI stand for?
MEPI stands for Middle East Peace Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEPI
We have 14 other meanings of MEPI in our Acronym Attic
- Minority Ethnic Pupils' Experiences of School in Scotland (Scottish government publication; UK)
- Mail Enabled Public Folder
- Mobile Electrical Power Generator
- Mobile Electric Power Generating Source
- Methanolic Extracts of Peanut Hulls
- Moscow Engineering and Physics Institute (Moscow, Russian Federation)
- Maine Environmental Policy Institute
- Measuring Environmental Performance of Industry (EC indicator of environmental performance)
- Medical Education Partnership Initiative (US NIH)
- Middle East Partnership Initiative
- Montessori Educational Programs International
- Moscow Engineering Physics Institute
- Mediterranean Programme for International Environmental Law and Negotiation (Athens, Greece)
- Middle East Policy Initiative Forum
- Metal Plasma Immersion Ion Implantation and Deposition
- Managerial Education and Personal Information Systems (Linux software)
- Middle East Peace and Justice Alliance
- Manya Education Pvt. Ltd. (est. 2002; India)
- Mary Evans Picture Library (est. 1964; London, UK)
- Mean Error Propagation Length
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamist Hamas's leader in the Gaza Strip yesterday rejected a revised Middle East peace initiative put forward by the Arab League, saying outsiders could not decide the fate of the Palestinians.
The administration will continue to support that state's defence requirements and, in all likelihood, will not rush headlong into a new Middle East peace initiative since they appear to believe that conditions for that simply do not exist.
In 2007, he was given an Amnesty International Lifetime Achievement Award and was appointed as a Middle East Peace Initiative Ambassador for Peace.
A Middle East peace initiative promised these days by US President Barack Obama is likely to be turned down by Hizbullah and its Lebanese allies, as well as Iran, he added.
This address was not up to the expectations, especially after it was said that he was going to put forward a Middle East peace initiative at the event.
Arab states will adhere to their Middle East peace initiative only when Israel also abides by its terms, Kuwait's emir has said in talks with the US president.
Many of those students are also participants in the Middle East Peace Initiative (MEPI) English Access Microscholarship Program in Aqaba.